<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22995837\x26blogName\x3dpunkrawkmusicblog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://punkrawkmusicblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://punkrawkmusicblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8079526668617771656', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I WISH I WERE ME



I bought the new issue of Blender today so I'm feeling pretty confident that I have amazing music taste. I am awesome. But aside from what everyone already knows, Blender referred me back to the news that Keane is releasing a new album sometime soon. Not like I really care because my brother listens to Keane and I can't really listen to anything my brother does cause he also listens to Jason Mraz. On the other hand, there are two songs that I am liking/starting to grow on me (like a fungus). Here's the thing though, Keane is more of a band that you'd listen to when you want to either, a) cut yourself or b) sleep. I come to this conclusion because they're only played at the most depressing parts of The O.C. (totally emoz) and I usually sleep to "Walnut Tree". Look, in any event, you're going to like what I post because I have the best musical taste in the tri-state area.

Love,
Jon

[MP3] bad dream - keane [not working - i'll try uploading it again later]
[MP3] is it any wonder? - keane
from Keane's upcoming album Under The Iron Sea
[MP3] walnut tree - keane
from Keane's EP Somewhere Only We Know

By the way, I just thought I'd mention that Regina Spektor scares me. She's like all over this issue of Blender. Rawr.
« Home | Next »

» Post a Comment